Commercial Partnership Manager
Hussle is a fitness lifestyle company partnering with amazing gyms, pools and spas across the UK. When you Hussle, you can go to any of these venues – wherever you are, whenever you want to go. So you can make fitness a part of your day, not a pause in it.
Since launching as PayAsUGym in 2011, we have successfully established the largest gym network in the country with more than 2,700 participating gyms, health clubs and fitness studios and over 700,000 registered users.
We’ve grown rapidly since 2011, and this year we rebranded to Hussle. A brand which is inspired by the people who use us and work with us. People who want to Hussle to make life work out for them.
To continue our rapid growth we are constantly on the look-out for ambitious and strategically-minded, Commercial Partnership Managers to join our team at Hussle.
As a Commercial Partnership Manager you will be the driving force behind building and developing new brand partnerships; building relationships with key business stakeholders up to C-Level Executives..
It will involve the following duties:
- Identify new commercial partnership opportunities
- Develop sales pitches, business cases, response to tenders and presentations for prospects
- Negotiate Head of Terms, contracts and close deals
- Develop strong relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Event attendance and networking on behalf of the company
- Maintain accurate pipeline and reporting
- At least 3 years experience in a similar partnership role - agency, commercial, or corporate backgrounds welcome
- Track record of developing strong commercial relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent personal network
- Highly effective communicator, confident presenter, with strong strategic and commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Highly proactive with a “can-do” attitude and high energy
- Interest in health & fitness
- Attractive commission structure
- Gym membership
- Central London office
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Lots of team events