Commercial Finance Manager
Hussle is a fitness lifestyle company partnering with amazing gyms, pools and spas across the UK. When you Hussle, you can go to any of these venues – wherever you are, whenever you want to go. So you can make fitness a part of your day, not a pause in it.
Since launching as PayAsUGym, we have successfully established the largest gym network in the country with more than 2,700 participating gyms, health clubs and fitness studios and over 750,000 registered users, and this year we rebranded to Hussle. A brand which is inspired by the people who use us and work with us. People who want to Hussle to make life work out for them.
To continue our rapid growth we are constantly on the look-out for ambitious and strategically-minded people who can help take the business to the next level.
- Work closely with your counterparts across the Supply, Demand and Partnerships verticals in monitoring performance and providing pro-active, insightful, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications
- Model and review appropriate strategic initiatives and support delivery of the overall long-range plans
- Understanding and influencing the underlying drivers of performance to help drive the top and bottom line
- Supporting the wider business by working with them through business casing for various new initiatives
- Translate actions and initiatives into targets and long-range plans for the business
- Help influence a high-performance culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration
- Supporting the Quarterly Budgets and P&L forecasts and assisting the CFO in Financial Planning / Investor Relations & Board materials / Fundraising
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience OR from Investment Banking / Strategy or Management Consulting / Big 4 Corporate Finance background
- At least 1-year working within a start-up / scale-up - preferably a two-sided marketplace
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Complex financial modelling experience
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to effectively articulate findings
- Tableau experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Free Gym Membership and access to our 2,700 venues
- Regular social events during office hours
- Central London office
- Flexible working